About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for software development and maintenance regarding a part of the CDM application. The product owner develops a product and/or process vision based on customer needs and expectations of stakeholders/principals within the framework of the strategic guidelines, defines product features and communicates these decisions transparently within the team.
from the very
and health insurance
- Develops a product and/or process vision
- Responsible for assembling the team based on required skills/expertise
- Creates and is responsible for the product backlog, determines the sprint backlog prior to every sprint through prioritisation by business value and/or customer benefit
- The product owner ensures stable operations as per the service level agreements, IT security guidelines, user privilege management policy and the regulatory requirements, e.g. in connection with the backlog.
- Organises and is responsible for a meaningful assessment of the user stories
- Conducts acceptance of the sprint result prior to presentation in the review meeting
- Grooms the backlog review as needed and creates new user stories in the course of continual interaction with customers and stakeholders
- Defines acceptance criteria for user stories prior to sprint planning and obtains commitment of the team for the sprint backlog
- Adjusts the product and sprint backlog in the refinement process
- Responsible for customer and stakeholder management
- Takes part in agile meetings such as sprint planning, review and refinement
- Responsible for ROI of the product or process
- Improvements to products, services, processes and/or systems must consider the requirements of barrier-free IT access / software ergonomics in accordance with the objectives of the Commerzbank action plan "Inclusion"
- Good knowledge of Scrum Framework
- Experience in Business Comunication
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of Business analysis methdologies
Nice to have:
- Banking background
- Technical background
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.