Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an IT Scrum Master, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
We are “Digital services & Infrastructure” Agile Release Train that envisions the future of IT to transform foundations and excel digital in Arla. Within our projects we deliver network, integrations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. Our teams work primarily in Gdansk (PL) and Viby (DK).
We’re looking for a candidate that could combine a role of being a Scrum Master to more than one team and contribute to general train improvements together with RTE and fellow Scrum Masters.
Specifically, you will:
- Secure that all Scrum Ceremonies are happening in most efficient way,
- Contribute to the team ways of working by providing guidance in Agile behaviours,
- Be coaching the team and individuals and help them become a happy and motivated high-performance team,
- Participate and lead other non-Scrum team meetings,
- Closely align with the team Architect and Product Owner,
- Coordinate work between team members and make sure we use full capacity of the team,
- Help the team to produce high value products and ensure right quality and pace,
- Address any risks or impediments from the team and make sure they are resolved,
- Play an active hand in handing over new applications/deliveries to operation for maintenance and support,
- Coordinate effort of communication, test and roll-out activities,
- Take part in our communities, work with other Scrum Masters and Agile coaches to grow within the role and contribute to the advancement of Agile practices.
Who are you?
- A passionate Leader, who has the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business and role model on Agile behaviours.
- A fierce impediments fixer who is always looking for solutions.
- A people person with high stakeholder management skills and collaborative nature which allows you to find your way in complex environments.
- A coach happy to engage with people and open to give and receive feedback.
- Have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant area with minimum 3-4 years’ experience working as a Scrum Master or on a similar role (working with SAFe would be an advantage),
- Have knowledge about ITIL - would be an advantage,
- Are experienced in SAP or Network infrastructure - would be an advantage,
- Have hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes,
- Are creative and have the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously improve the way the teams works,
- Are working and communicating in English in natural way as well as creating long lasting relation-ships both internally and externally.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, in-creasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?