About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
We are looking for such profiles in a different team. You are welcome to apply with friends!
from the very
and health insurance
- Moderating Scrum meetings
- Solving impediments and guiding the team how to achieve their goals
- Guiding the team and organization on Scrum best practices
- Supporting Product Owner
- Improve and keep stable delivery
- Ensure proper communication within and outside the team
- Be a part of the Scrum Masters communities
- High knowledge of Scum principles and values
- Good knowledge of Agile Methods
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills
- Practical experience in Jira and Confluence
- It would be an asset to have experience with Software Development / Project Management
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German - nice to have but not a must
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.