About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for the further development of a new web application that serves the management level to visualize and analyze the dependencies maintained in Jira. The application has considerable management attention in the company, which is why a responsible and solution-oriented way of working is important. As a part of a cross-functional team, you will implement the user feedback of the prioritized backlog.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will be the main person to design and develop a web application backend based on a graph database in the cloud with data from Jira
- You will be responsible for writing Terraform scripts to automatically deploy the cloud infrastructure for the web application
- You will design the graph-structure of the system
- You will write Cypher-queries (graph database query language) to provide new views on the data and support the management in the steering of the strategy
- You will work with other colleagues from the department of Big Data & Advanced Analytics in an agile working environment
- Google Cloud infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker high knowledge
- High knowledge in the use of the graph database Neo4J and in the development of graph queries in Cypher
- REST APIs good knowledge
- Practical experience in Terraform and Bash scripting for automation purposes
- Python good knowledge
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.