About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for the further development of a new web application that serves the management level to visualize and analyze the dependencies maintained in Jira. The application has considerable management attention in the company, which is why a responsible and solution-oriented way of working is important. As a part of a cross-functional team, you will implement the user feedback of the prioritized backlog.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will integrate your code into the framework of the Commerzbank Living Styleguide, which is a central web application framework based on React
- You will be the main person to implement new functionalities around graph visualization and user interaction
- You will create a help us to create a reusable React component to visualize graphs
- You will work together with other colleagues to align on graph representation of the data
- You will write Cypher-queries (graph database query language) to provide new views on the data and support the management in the steering of the strategy
- You will work with other colleagues from the department of Big Data & Advanced Analytics in an agile working environment
- REST APIs high knowledge
- Google Cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker) good knowledge
- Terraform and bash scripting for automation purposes
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.