MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A candidate with 5-7 years of experience in Compensation / Total Rewards activities,
• Solid knowledge on Global Compensation Cycles (Comp Planning, Merit, STI/LTI programs),
• Good working knowledge of compensation principles and practices,
• High analytical skills and comfortable on complex data analysis,
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and activities,
• Foundational knowledge/familiarity on stock/equity concepts, management and administration, preferred,
• Ability to make sound recommendations using both internal and external information, policies and trends,
• Able to manage multiple global and regional stakeholders,
• Preferably with some experience on project management, process migration and documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• Employee pension plan,
• Subsidized meals (Sodexo card),
• Mybenefits cafeteria and multisport program.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Support the coordination, administration and management of the Corporate Compensation Programs processes which includes managing global variable programs and system (IC/Stock),
• Administration of global equity programs, supporting Top Executives Total Reward activities (Globalist compensation planning, Senior Management Team merit process and executive hiring),
• Preparing total rewards reports and analytics, while working closely with the Total Rewards Global/Regional Center of Expertise and Product and Experience Delivery teams across all regions.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*factual job title may differ from stated in this job posting