As Team Leader you will be responsible for assisting the manager in meeting the site metrics and goals by supervising a team.
What will you do?
- Oversee and manage a team for an international company within the social media industry.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and communicate to delivery lead and client teams.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead and client teams.
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team’s career counselor.
- Provide feedback to the team on performance and improvement opportunities and receive proposals from the team members.
- Develop and administer team schedules and performance requirements.
What do we expect?
At very minimum 12 months in a QA or similar role
You have demonstrated the following skills as a minimum:
Ability to project manage tasks or small teams.
Strong communication skills towards larger groups or client stakeholders, both remotely and face to face.
Ability to provide feedback both positive and negative.
Sense of empathy, kindness and patience.
Impeccable behavioral track record.
Availability to work shifts incl. Weekends and bank holidays.
Previous Team Leading experience is not a must but a strong asset.