Tax Reporting & Accounting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a tax background in the finance sector?
Are you interested in tax area including reporting, monitoring law changes and accounting in ledgers?
Do you have operational background and would like to further explore Polish tax regulations?
Have you worked with external advisors in tax-related fields?
We’re looking for a tax reporting and accounting specialist to:
• prepare/verify tax reports sent to external institutions for Polish legal entities
• monitor the end-to-end process of tax reporting, accounting, and tax settlements (for taxes in scope)
• collaborate with internal teams to produce quarterly tax reports for Polish entities
• cooperate with external advisors in tax-related subjects
• report and analyze any variances in tax information and perform ad-hoc analysis
• contribute to the effective implementation of tax risk controls and improvements
• support tax audits
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow. We produce and distribute best-in-class reporting products and analysis that support compliant and confident decision-making.
As a tax reporting specialist, you’ll play an important role in FAC Poland Taxes, where we work with a wide range of tax-related subjects and are responsible for tax reporting obligations of Polish legal entities (including CIT, WHT, MDR, VAT, public aid/benefits, TP). We cooperate with internal teams, like FAC Poland Acc&Contr, Group Tax, externals advisors, as well as internal and external auditors.
• accounting qualification or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance and Accounting or similar field
• ideally 3-8 years of experience in accounting and tax
• excellent understanding of relevant taxes affecting Polish entities
• good understanding of current and deferred tax accounting concepts
• strong attention to detail, and highly risk aware nature
• familiar with procedure documentation and/or process improvement
• proficiency in Excel
• knowledge of SAP would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.