About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as an Architect.
Within the cluster Trade Finance the development teams provides new products and solutions for Trade Finance business. In the cell TTM (Trade Transaction Manager) you will develop solution for end-to-end processing of various types of products (ILC, ELC, Guarantees) and different formats (SWIFT Messages, MarcoPolo Transactions, Scanned Documents etc.).
You will be responsible to provide and steer architectural decisions in the cell. We are using a gold standard technology stack such as OpenShift on Azure for Caas development of our microservices. We are using TeamCity for our CI/CD pipeline and Bitbucket (Github) as code repository and many more.
You will closely work together with the cluster management and the Product Owner of TTM as well as the development team (mainly located in Lodz).
from the very
and health insurance
- You are taking over the architectural management of the TTM cell
- You are designing and bringing end-to-end processes in the trade finance landscape into production
- You will be working with a modern technology stack to ensure minimal time-to-market for new microservices
- You will be responsible for the technological backbone of the Trade Finance cluster
- You will guide the development team in Lodz and collaborate with the business management on new solutions/ideas to improve processes
- You will participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- Good knowledge in area of Mathematical modeling and statistics.
- Very good knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of OpenShift Container-as-a-Service.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Database.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies.
- Experience in Business Workflow design and implementation via Camunda.
- Experience in Data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.