About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Python Developer in the BDAA Cost Analytics Cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The Cost Analytics cluster is end-to-end responsible for design, development, implementation and maintenance of Advanced Analytics use cases & methodologies supporting the reduction of costs as well as the avoidance of risk, fraud & compliance costs for all segments & functions.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Python Developer, you are responsible for the new and further development of the cluster's products. You'll use the latest Big Data and Cloud technologies to process large amounts of data on our Data Lake and deliver services on premise or in the cloud. In cross-functional teams and using appropriate technology tools, you generate useful IT products for the entire company. You develop new models with Business Experts and work hand-in-hand with data scientists to integrate their products and results into the system landscape. The co-design of this system landscape, as well as rapid prototyping, testing and evaluating new technologies is part of your tasks. You always have an eye on the overall picture, realize synergy effects beyond problem solving and create added value for the entire cluster beyond the team.
from the very
and health insurance
- Develop & test methodologies for Analytics use cases
- Implement, test and deploy developed use cases on Big Data (Hadoop) or Cloud infrastructure
- Identify/generate & specify ideas for Advanced Analytics & data driven use cases
- Evaluate & prioritize use case opportunities
- Monitor model effectiveness, continuously improve models and ensure technical stability
- Good programming experience in Python
- Rich knowledge of Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with version control (git)
- Very good structural, analytical and conceptual skills
- Customer-oriented, innovative team player with strong solution/target orientation
- Experience in working in an agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with container technology
- Experience with cloud technology (incl. kubernetes)
- Experience with Hadoop (Spark/PySpark)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Data Science experience (Python:Pandas) or equivalent
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.