About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Recruiting & Employer Branding Intern.
from the very
and health insurance
- Overall development, preparation of strategy and coordination of the internship program TalentBank
- Recruiting interns and cooperation with hiring managers: setting the requirements, creating offers and job ads for internships, organization of the end-to-end recruitment process, processing candidates in HR department
- Interns team management: conducting onboarding, supporting interns on a daily basis and mentors in talent management
- Employer branding activities: cooperation with creative agencies, student organizations and universities, content creation for promotional needs, organization of TalentBank stand on job fairs
- Support of communication within the branch
- Support of the recruitment and employer branding activities
- First work experience in Human Resources/Employer Branding areas
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Content writing skills
- English B2 level mandatory
- Student status
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships both with interns and business
- Experience in completing multiple projects with various competing deadlines, with great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can-do attitude and problem-solving ability
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.