Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As HR ASC Specialist, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to employees of BD via HR platform, phone, chat and email.
The main objective of the role:
- Providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via non-voice and voice channels including: cases (HR One system), mailbox, chat and phone in English and Dutch
- Answering inquiries and resolving issues of different complexity
- Guiding internal clients through access tools and knowledge management portal
- Navigating BD employees in Workday system for HR processes
- Building good relationship with the customers and stakeholders
- Managing database of inquiries
- assist in training activities within the team's scope delivered internally and externally (within BD)
- suggest and coordinate process improvements along with Team Coordinator/Team Leader
We are looking for a person with fluent Dutch and English (B2/C1) showing motivation to support our employees. Additional desired skills and abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage and follow up several caseloads
- Experience using Human Resource Information System is desirable (especially Workday)
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate own workload as well as cooperate with other team members to solve issues
Previous experience in HR Department is necessary in this role, however, we will also consider candidates who would like to begin their career in HR!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/