About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Senior Application Manager in Middleware and Environments cluster.
Description of the Cluster:
The cluster Middleware and Environment provides middleware platforms, the central development and test environments. Our strategic goal is to provide these platforms and services to our customers in a stable and efficient manner. The cluster provides standardized application integration and process automation solutions. In this way, they significantly reduce the complexity of our application architecture. The successful transfer of our middleware portfolio to future cloud technologies will be a key success factor.
Description of the position:
In your role as Software Engineer Application Management (BPM DEV/OPS), you will be a member of an agile international team of experts who are developing, maintaining and operating the BPM platforms and services. Based on your application operation experience you will be trained on our applications which are based on IBM Websphere technology and Camunda.
You are responsible for complex applications and infrastructures. You will help us to move successfully with our platform and our customers to the new cloud environments in Open shift.
You work in the Dev Ops Team and your main task is to ensure a frictionless and maintain stable operation of production. You handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with customers, as well as operations and developers. You improve the deployment process and the environment.
Also in times of pandemic, we keep the collaboration between Germany and Poland alive by digital events, like Coffee meetings and after-work events.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will be one of the experts in the team responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc. For this the role requires a combination of application management experience and good a understanding of the technology used.
- Preparing fix packs, configuration changes and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications, very often based on IBM BPM / Camunda.
- You will monitor and maintain the stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues, you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined.
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring
- Handling of changes/ incidents/ problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
The team itself consists of software architects, scrum master and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Practical experience in application management of complex IT systems
- Good knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Experience in software packaging, build & deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge of Cloud and Open Shift
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Application Server Technologies (e.g. Websphere; JBoss; Tomcat)
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL/Oracle
- Basic knowledge of IBM Business Process Manager / Camunda and IBM Cloudpak for Automation
Foreign languages skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.