About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Java Software Developer in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
In cluster Risk Quality (located on Wersalska street) we monitor trends in repayments of loans and based on big data as well as strategies from advanced analytics, we take appropriate measures in case of overdrafts to mitigate Credit Risk.
Our main technologies are currently Java, IBM BAW, Oracle, and Hive (Data Lake), but we also started implementation of cloud in our applications. Our goal is to build accurate and efficient risk screening tools and processes for various industries and segments, create customer-oriented transition process of engagements, while simultaneously ensuring a risk adequate and cost-efficient loan process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Java Software Developer you will be member of international scrum team responsible for application dedicated to monitor and restructure credits in automated electronic way. You will develop and integrate new processes or modules and adapt existing ones to customers’ needs. You will be involved in the whole DevOps cycle from development, testing until support of maintenance team.
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the application and their business purpose. Working in core banking environment - Credit, you will have an opportunity to acquire experience in financial sector.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical analysis and design of solution
- Advising Business Analysts and clients in terms of technical topics
- Development and implementation of new features, processes, scripts, and adaptation of existing ones
- Creation of new interfaces, adjustments, and integration of external ones
- Quality assurance including taking care of code quality and testing
- Releasing and packaging processes
- Supporting of maintenance team in solving incidents, running rollouts, and bug fixes
- Supporting of testers and test data engineers in their activities
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn process modelling tools (preferred IBM BPM (BAW))
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban incl. Jira / Confluence
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.