About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Business Analyst in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
In cluster Risk Quality (located on Wersalska street) we monitor trends in repayments of loans and based on big data as well as strategies from advanced analytics, we take appropriate measures in case of overdrafts to mitigate Credit Risk.
Our main technologies are currently Java, IBM BAW, Oracle, and Hive (Data Lake), but we also started the implementation of cloud in our applications. Our goal is to build accurate and efficient risk screening tools and processes for various industries and segments, create a customer-oriented transition process of engagements, while simultaneously ensuring a risk adequate and cost-efficient loan process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Business Analyst, you will be a member of the international agile team responsible for an application dedicated to monitor and restructure credits in an automated electronic way. You will act as a bridge between the business side including stakeholders and the development team. You will be involved in a whole development process, with a focus on an analysis of new features but also adapting existing ones and solving problems. You will be a point of contact for other IT teams and business experts regarding dependencies, functional design, and quality assurance in a cross-located team. We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the application and their business purpose. Working in a core banking environment - Credit, you will have an opportunity to acquire or extend experience in the financial sector.
from the very
and health insurance
- Gathering of the business requirements and translation into the IT solution
- Searching for information and understanding of business context in actual and target solution
- Advising the business side and proposing optimizations in processes or concepts.
- Creation and support in the design of IT solutions and refinement of user stories
- Close cooperation with stakeholders and development team
- In case of incidents or defects analysis and design of the solution
- Supporting of testers and test data engineers in their activities
- Supporting of the maintenance team in rollouts and bug fixes
- Strong IT affinity and business analysis skills
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn Business Process Management/Modelling tools (preferred IBM BPM / ODM / DSI)
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (preferred Qlik Sense)
- Good knowledge of Data Modelling (e.g. Excel / Access, UML Diagrams)
- Basic knowledge of Relational databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban incl. Jira / Confluence
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German B2 level - mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.