About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Business Expert.
The Cluster Trade Finance develops and provides all Trade Finance products and services along the value chain - electronically and traditionally for all customer domestic and globally. Furthermore, we design and implement innovative products to finance and digitize our customers' supply chains.
We support the CTS Sales Units around the world as well as the respective Processing Center. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), guarantees as well as Supply Chain Finance.
We combine all services regarding our products from product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance IT-systems
In your role as Business Expert you will work in a cross-functional team of business experts and engineers which acts as a competence center for a number of essential Trade Finance systems and channels (e.g. CoDOKA; SWIFT Bank to Bank, SWIFT Score MT798, DTA/Ebics, Bolero and WTS).
You will work in this team of Trade Finance professionals in order to develop, change and maintain these key systems and channels and support Trade Operations by providing guidance and solutions. With your know-how of the Trade Finance business and the relevant systems and channels you will help maintaining and updating the systems and thereby secure a smooth day-to-day business and increase in efficiency. In this context, you will liaise with the stakeholders (Sales and Operations units) to ensure that the developments and changes for the products and processes are in line with the business requirements.
You will also help onboarding new customers to the Trade Finance channels.
from the very
and health insurance
- You are involved in the development, maintenance and improvement of local and international guarantees which comprises the following tasks:
- You are part of the center of competence for CoDOKA and Corporate Channels.
- You are supporting the development, streamlining and maintenance of core Trade Finance systems and channels by incorporating your Trade Finance product knowledge in the respective processes.
- You will act as a 3rd level support for Sales and Processing Centers regarding CoDOKA and Corporate Channels. You will also take business decision in the scope of given competencies.
- You will support the onboarding of clients to Corporate Channels in Trade Finance.
- You will support the digitalisation of the guarantee processes.
- Knowledge of the functioning of export and import letters of credit and guarantees. This includes knowledge of the associated risks and requirements. Basic knowledge of other TF products (e.g. collections) is desirable. Practical experience in a Trade Operations.
- Knowledge about Trade Finance processes, in particular for letters of credit and guarantees.
- Knowledge about the systems and channels used for Trade Finance products (e.g. CoDOKA, SWIFT Score 798, SWIFT Bank to Bank).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial crime risks (e.g. sanctions & embargoes, money laundering) and respective regulations relevant to Trade Finance.
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.