About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Database Engineer in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
In cluster Risk Quality (located on Wersalska street) we monitor trends in repayments of loans and based on big data as well as strategies from advanced analytics, we take appropriate measures in case of overdrafts to mitigate Credit Risk.
Our main technologies are currently Java, IBM BAW, Oracle, and Hive (Data Lake), but we also started implementation of cloud in our applications. Our goal is to build accurate and efficient risk screening tools and processes for various industries and segments, create customer-oriented transition process of engagements, while simultaneously ensuring a risk adequate and cost-efficient loan process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Database Engineer you will be a member of international Data Management scrum team responsible for delivering data to risk applications in cluster Risk Quality. You will work on creation and integration of our new database that transposes data from Data Lake for purposes of our applications. In addition, you will have a chance to take advantage of Business Intelligence tools and Dynatrace to automate reports and monitoring of the application. In area of responsibility is also scripting and writing procedures for collecting data from external sources. We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the application and their business purpose. Working in core banking environment - Credit, you will have an opportunity to acquire experience in financial sector.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical analysis and design of solution including data modelling
- Development and adaptation of schemas, procedures, and scripts
- Integration of data base with data lake
- Writing and scheduling batch jobs for collecting data from other systems
- Quality assurance including taking care of code quality and testing
- Creation of dashboards and reports regarding monitoring of application
- Supporting of maintenance team in solving incidents, running rollouts, and bug fixes
- Supporting of testers and test data engineers in their activities
- High knowledge of databases (preferred: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hive)
- Good knowledge of scheduling and automation tools, preferred UC4 (OneAutomation), NiFi (Apache)
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence tools e.g. Qlik Sense
- Basic knowledge of Monitoring tools e.g. Dynatrace
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.