About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For our Branch in Lodz we are looking for candidate to Post Trading cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Description of the cluster:
The Key Area Key Area Corporate Clients & Treasury Platforms is responsible end-to-end for all capital market-related processes - digital and agile, in an international and dynamic environment. In the Credit Trading, IRCCT, IPC and Post Trading clusters, the development, delivery and operation of optimized, high-quality settlement processes for interest rate, foreign exchange, commodity and equity trading products, including the associated systems and functions, are ensured. Compliance with regulatory requirements at all times is a matter of course for us.
Description of the position:
As Engineer Development in the Post Trading Cluster, you will work on the further development / maintenance of the LDBOA product, which is part of the Exchange Trade Derivatives area, using agile methods. You will support the entire product development process including business analysis in cross-functional teams as well as the support activities of the operating unit (3rd level support). With continuous further development and various project activities, we make a contribution to fulfilling the digitization strategy of our bank. You can actively help shape this change with your agile mind set and your willingness to take on new topics in a dynamic environment. The position is remunerated with ComMap 2-3. We are happy to offer an individual qualification program for a motivated young professional or career changer.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with:
- Develop and maintain LDBoa application
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on C++
- Work on complex programming tasks independently
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
- Experience in software development in the area of DevOps with C ++ (GDB, Make, CVS) and corresponding tools and methods
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL / PL/SQL, relational databases
- Good knowledge of Unix Solaris / Linux
- Good knowledge of GIT or simmlar
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure products such as COMI-MQ-Series and iFG is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Shell/Unix scripting (Solaris preferred)
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge Agile Software Development / Scrum
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.