About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Java Developer for Big Data Cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the cluster:
You would work in the Big Data cluster and take care for the needs of the BDAA client who want to have an access to Data lake Platform of Hadoop platform. We work in a cluster structure which allows the project teams to work on their tasks in a self-organized and flexible manner. Each project team assumes product responsibility from start to end, from software development to operation. The teams use agile working methods for their organization in order to be able to deliver products to customers faster and more efficiently.
Description of the position:
As a Java Developer you will be responsible for maintenance and development of Java applications in Hadoop ecosystem environmnets. You will also be responsible for codes/algorithms/automation preparation and enhancement on Development/Test environment, incident resolution, bug fixing and provide Java support to the team. Developer designs solutions, test cases, implements and prepares documentation regarding Java aspects on Hadoop Platform.
from the very
and health insurance
- Java application development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating
- Creation of technical documentation
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- Java and Spring good knowledge
- Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL development experience
- Practical experience in Unix environment and Bash scripting
- Git/Maven basic knowledge
- Relational databases and SQL knowledge
- Hive basic knowledge or willingness to learn
- English B2 level mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.