About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Database Developer in the Risk Models & Calculations cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the cluster:
Within the cluster Risk Models & Calculations we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the credit rating (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for inhouse frontends, customers and intermediaries etc.
- Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness)
- Risk presentation for credit exposure
- Rulesets for risk and control parameters (process check, competences, routing)
- Integration of operative rating processes within frontends and backends
- Risk applications for the capture and calculation of Operational Risk
- Tools for reporting and simulations (incl. stress tests)
- Consolidation of applications and decomissoning of legacy applications
- Our goal ist to support the credit rating and consequently the credit decision process by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process
Description of the position:
You will work with our applications with complex PL/SQL logic and make data, functions and procedure analysis, optimalizations and implementations according to business needs. As incidents happen sometimes you may get a ticket to investigate and solve.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces.
- Software development, defect analysis, bug fixing and problem solving
- Software configuration management and development
- Test, code review and optimalizations
- Creation of technical documentation
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Good knowledge of Oracle relational databases and PL/SQL (preferred Oracle version 12 and higher)
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Experience of working in an Agile methodology
- English B2 level mandatory, German would be an asset
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with Java
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.