About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a KDB/Q Developer in Market Data cluster.
Description of the Cluster:
We are part of Commerzbank´s Big Data & Advanced Analytics division and create value from data! We are responsible for commissioning, distribution and contribution of market data.Through active management of requirements and the implementation of market data platforms and tools we actively drive the automation & innovation.
Description of the position:
In your role as a KDB/Q Developer you will support following areas:
- Data capture – create Q feed handlers to collect data from TREP feeds and other sources
- Data analysis – work closely with business users and other IT teams to provide functions that return data in an agreed format
- FX Analysis framework – extend, refactor, rationalise and improve the suite of functions that are used for analysing eFX related data
from the very
and health insurance
- Recommend and implement KDB architectural improvements to promote efficiencies and simplicity
- Development tasks including enhancements, bug fixing and software upgrades (Q, Bash scripts, TeamCity, Linux)
- Support Application Operations with release activities
- Ensure documentation is up to date and development tasks follow the definition of don
Depending on the needs, there may appear additional tasks:
- Ongoing maintenance of the other smaller KX software installations
- Actively monitor system/process health and resolve stability issues
- Solve problems and manage escalation processes
- Support junior and less experienced team member
- Practical experience in KDB+
- Good knowledge of Q language
- Linux and Bash scripting experience
- Openness for occasional business travels to Germany
- English B2 level mandatory
Nice to have:
- Time-series DB concept
- KX Platform
- CI/CD (TeamCity)
- Q language
- Cloud architecture concept Basic knowledge
- Banking and financial market knowledge
Do not worry, if you do not have experience in any of above points - we will provide trainings for you!
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.