Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves. Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
ŁÓDŹ SHARED SERVICE CENTRE
Wella Company’s new Shared Services Centre (SSC) in Łódź will support financial process teams and serve as an IT Centre of Excellence (COE) for the EMEA region. As a huge development opportunity for the region, new workplaces are going to be created, especially for specialists and managers who will be able to apply and, moreover, improve their financial and IT skills under the wings of our global brand. With a strong commitment to the hair and nail industry, Wella Company contributes to changing the world for the better. As a socially responsible company, by building a highly qualified team in Łódź, Wella Company will be an important stimulus for the region and vehicle for economic growth. Wella Company believes that the new Shared Services Centre is an investment in people, dreams and talents.
As a HR Senior Service Partner, you own a broad and diversified area of responsibility. You will manage the whole employee life cycle, from recruiting until departure, including payroll administration as well as supporting tasks in all areas of administrative and operational HR. You will become part of an international, committed, and appreciative team that works closely across different locations and is highly motivated to contribute to the new independent Wella organization.
As we are building up our company-owned HR service division in Lodz, Poland, we are looking for HR professionals who are willing to onboard during the first 6 months at the German headquarter in Darmstadt. Wella will provide accommodation and regular home flights during this period. During this time you will be provided with full training and onboarding support from our friendly team.
- Operational and administrative HR delivery as well as supporting of HR business partners:
- First contact persons for employees, managers and works council in all personnel-related topics including all written correspondence.
- Administration of HR support/tasks (e.g., employment contracts, preparation of works council hearings certificates, monitoring of sick leave and absence management).
- Correspondence with external authorities (e.g., maternity leave, long-sickness leave, unemployment benefits, work permits, child allowances) and external service partners (e.g. temporary employment agencies).
- Maintenance of the HR master data and payroll-relevant data in all HR systems (currently NGA payroll and SAP Success Factors) including regular synergy checks between both systems.
- Processing of company pension schemes (e.g., new hires, expansions/changes, exit processing, pension entry).
- Creation of statistics and reports on an ongoing base.
- Processor for reporting tasks (e.g., internal controls/SOX, data validation, payroll reconciliation).
- Supporting of HR projects (e.g., change of payroll provider, automation of system landscape).
- Proactive continuous process improvement of work processes as well as the quality of supporting documents (e.g., checklists, handbooks, task recording).
- Monitoring of the payroll processing through an external service provider.
- Successfully completed a related qualification and/or accreditation with relevant working experience (i.e. payroll and HR administration).
- Structured, independent, and solution oriented.
- High customer and service orientation, responsible, reliable, and accurate.
- Pronounced "business sense", agile and very pragmatic ("can do attitude").
- Good communication skills and expressiveness, especially in writing.
- Very good written and spoken German as well as good English.
- Good knowledge of German social security and wage tax law.
- Operational expert in the field of German payroll.
- Basic knowledge of German labor law is in an advantage.
- Excellent social skills, good initiative, highly collaborative and enthusiastic.
- Confident handling of MS Office and SAP knowledge is required.