Junior E-commerce Specialist with Dutch
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
- Translate campaigns for Westwing
- Process data in excel
- Support the team in ongoing projects
- Work with tools and e-commerce systems
- Work together with different (international) departments within Westwing
- Optimalize automatic translations on westwing.nl
Your profile should meet the following expectations:
- Be able to work full time
- Living (or move to) Warsaw
- Being able to make decisions and work independently
- Fluent understanding of the Dutch language (C1 / C2)
- Fluent understanding of the English language (B2 / C1)
- Have basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of the German language is considered an advantage
What do we offer?
- Indefinite contract after 3 months trial period
- The opportunity to develop yourself and gaining valuable (international) experience within a revolutionary and fastgrowing brand
- Flexible working hours
- Attending various team building meetings
- Discount on the entire offer of Westwing
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere
- Private medical care, Multisport, life insurance
- Discounts on Westwing’s products
- Team building meetings organized by the company (currently mainly online)
- Possibility to work remotely (during pandemic situation)
Sounds interesting? We're waiting for your application!