About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a SAS Administrator in the BDAA Data Intelligence cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the cluster:
Data Intelligence opens a data for the enterprise:
- We are a customer-centric team that focuses on bringing value to the organization through technical and business service delivery.
- We help and enable Commerzbank to maximize the value of all the data available by creating and interfaces and services to the data. Together we strive toward the data-driven enterprise.
- Interface to data can be a BI platform, direct access, or customer application tailored to a specific business need (e.g., report or dashboard).
- Given that all our customers have different and often unique accessibility requirements, we provide a wide range of products and services to meet the demand. Including business intelligence platforms delivery, data assets access and management services (DaaS), product delivery services, and BI/data consulting.
- Based on the demand, we are positioned to extend the existing platform to the new customer groups, maximize the value of the current investments, and co-deliver the end-to-end products together/for our customers.
Description of the position:
As a Software Administrator, you will be responsible for the development of SAS applications, and enhancement of SAS algorithms and maintains the SAS environment. SAS administrator is responsible also for writing scripts in Unix/Linux environment and contributes to SAS platform development including server and application architecture. You will actively support SAS platform maintenance, design solutions, test cases regarding SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya software.
from the very
and health insurance
- Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure
- Basic programing: developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshooting / performance tuning of the SAS platform
- Maintain and adjust simple Java programs
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company
- Upgrade SAS software, install HotFixes and additional SAS software components
- Designing hotfix procedures, planning and monitoring their implementation
- Coaching junior colleagues, actively contributing to knowledge sharing and to a learning culture
- Finding innovative solutions for product design
- Knowledge about SAS concept and SAS server architecture or other Business Intelligence solutions
- Desired 2 years of practical experience in 4GL programming
- Knowledge about software development regarding SAS 9.4 and Unix
- Good knowledge of Unix or Linux environment
- Good knowledge of shell scripting
- Basic Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Practical experience with databases and SQL knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Thorough, independent and target-oriented working culture
- Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost-effective)
- Ability to adjust simple Java programs
- Good knowledge of CI/CD Solutions
- Basic knowledge of Asible
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.