About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a SAS Engineer.
We are looking for such profiles in a different teams.
You are welcome to apply with friends!
from the very
and health insurance
- Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure
- Programing: developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshooting / performance tuning of the SAS platform
- Maintain and adjust simple Java programs
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company
- Upgrade SAS software, install HotFixes and additional SAS software components
- Knowledge about SAS concept and SAS server architecture or other Business Intelligence solutions,
- 4GL programming - desired at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Good knowledge of shell scripting
- Knowledge about Docker/Kubernetes
- Practical experience with databases and SQL knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Thorough, independent and target-oriented working culture
- Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost effective)
- Knowledge about software development regarding SAS 9.4 and Unix
- Knowledge of other Business Intelligence solutions
- UC4 (former One Automation)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.