At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Fully understand Heineken data assets and artefacts including EDM, data standards, data quality rules and data lineage.
- Interrogate and fully understand project requirements. Translate project requirements into data requirements.
- Assess extent to which these are met by current data artefacts. Where there are gaps liaise with Data Management managers to assign work to DM scrums. Where data requirements are met provide input to project with updates as gaps are closed.
- Co-ordinate delivery of data work for project. Provide clear, consistent and timely status updates to project and data management stakeholders.
You are The Candidate if:
- Business Analysis qualification and 5+ years’ experience working on project basis in FMCG sector (ideally).
- Proven experience in data and business analysis roles.
- Knowledge of data management processes and workflow, and proven experience of using tools for data profiling, discovery and assessment.
- Ability to see the big picture, prioritise and define / deliver realistic plans.
- Experience of working within the framework of an Enterprise Data Model.
- Continuous and innovation improvement mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer