At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Be the single point of contact for the Sector Services HRBPs in terms of TR across the Sector Services population and Swiss HRBPs– coordinating compensation proposals (calculation and administration), consolidate figures for reports and PMP, various LTI checks, provide TR material to the HRBPS (salary ranges, fully loaded costs, benefit depository). Work on the assigned Professional and Frontline Compensation Processes / Projects that are led for the whole Europe Sector by the Compensation Director.
TR processes for Switzerland
- Support the Swiss TR Processes such as salary planning process including participation in external salary surveys, analysis of market data, to support the recommendation of salary ranges, and merit budgets for the year ahead, ensuring PepsiCo continues to provide market competitive compensation across our professional population.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure Communications are clear, timely and support Reward Initiatives and policies
- Support in providing analysis on key projects which support Reward Strategy Initiatives.
- Ensure policies and templates are kept up to date and are in the most relevant location for HR access.
- Provide all requested Market data from (Comp & benefits) from market results and build proper analysis requested by the TR Lead.
- Other Ad-hoc Total Reward Related Activities as required to support TR team members – myHR system approvals, redundancy quotes preparation, managing outplacement billing accounts & process
TR Sector Services
- Consolidation of the PMP process (Calibration, Differentiotion Total Rewards, equity and promo process, Bonus),
- Full ownership of HQ comp offers (across level, in-level, x-country moves) within guidelines – align with BUs TR and HRBPs for out-of-guidelines
- Act as Sector Services HRBPs Point Of Contact
- Align needs, projects, contracting with SS HRBPs
- Provide cost estimates for Sector Services population
- Advise HRBPs on TR processes, Ways of working, capability
- Provide various C&B analysis
- Ensure all the changes are effectively changed into the systems every quarter for the 3 countries
- Prepares a initial equity analysis and deliver to TR Lead to be reviewed and prioritized with HRBP’s by FP & Mid Year
Professional and Frontline Compensation Process / Projects
- Sales / Supply Chain effectiveness
- Data Analytics as needed by Europe Compensation Director
- Merit budgeting scenario modeling / analytics
- Annual Update of Salary Planning Dashboard
- 5-7 years of work experience in total rewards operations in big international FMCG/other sectors companies
- Excellent analytical/advanced excel skills - ability to analyse and interpret data in order to communicate in an appropriate way to different levels of people both within and outside of the organisation
- Experience in leading compensation initiatives, salary surveys and market pricing analysis
- Experience in working with a variety of different systems to extract and manage information and Ability to prioritie a varied work load and manage internal stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- An effective and confident communicator, collaborating well to deliver results.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure, who demonstrates resilience in the pursuit of goals.
- Ability to set own agenda, work against the right priorities and exhibits a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges and ability to actively seek and takes advantage of ideas, best practices, and solutions developed elsewhere