Tech System Administrator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology ? Are you a customer-centric team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career?
We’re looking for a Tech Support Analyst who could be part of our File Transfer Competency.
1. Onboard new customers on to the relevant file transfer platforms .
2. Work with stake holders and clients to turn complex business use cases into technical requirements.
3. Collaborate with different line of businesses to drive service delivery within an Agile framework
4. Strive for continuous improvements of the incident management and service request processes.
5. Analyse and provide problem solutions for complex technical issues. Identify potential improvements to increase the reliability, availability, sustainability, and performance of the file transfer infrastructure.
You’ll be working in File Transfer team based in Krakow (PL).
We strive to deliver outstanding service in file transfer space to all our clients, while ensuring client satisfaction is on the highest level
We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas to ensure a seamless service.
The ideal candidate should be willing to learn and explore different technologies:
• Strong knowledge in Unix & Windows
• Good in Python or Shell scripting or Bash Scripting
Nice to have:
• Good understanding of networking principles
• Have prior experience working with a File Transfer
application (e. g. Axway Secure Transport or
Connect Direct or See-burger or RepliWeb
Managed File Transfer)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.