Sourcing Specialist - Category Pipeline & Deal Performance
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the sourcing and contract lifecycle? Do you know what good commercial value looks like? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a stickler for getting things right?
We’re looking for someone who will:
• coordinate the commercial approval process for UBS contracts with third party suppliers
• organize and lead sourcing approval conference calls together with preparing meeting materials and minutes
• ensure that correct procurement, vendor and commercial policies and procedures are followed by key business partner stakeholders
• interrogate and analyze the contract database
• provide regular and ad-hoc reports required by onshore partners and management
• analyze vendor and contract data and prepare in logical format in MS Excel / PowerPoint
• interact and build strong relationship with stakeholders (Program Managers, Hiring Managers, Workforce Team, Procurement Team, Finance – all procurement stakeholders of Your team)
By joining UBS Deal Governance Team you will become a member of a young and vibrant group of people, whose main focus is concentrated on the UBS sourcing and contract lifecycle. Our team governs a portfolio of third party vendor deals and contracts within different categories across UBS and ensures that contracts are being sourced and executed in line with UBS policies and strategy, giving the best commercial value to UBS.
Your team is located in the Fabryczna Office Park.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• very good written and spoken English
• ability to liaise with business clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of stakeholder tasks
• advanced analytical and data reporting skills with strong attention to detail
• advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• ability to work in a fast changing environment and deliver quality results while under time pressure
• previous experience in stakeholder communication and experience of working within the sourcing cycle which will be a distinct advantage
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels,
• always looking to improve the client experience
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• experienced in working with approval systems and related defined workflows
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.