Finance, Investment Banking, Legal
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Prepare the documentation in relation to Investment Banking transactions including regulatory requirements (drafting, negotiating & finalizing the documentation);
– review of existing documentation;
– analyse legal opinions;
– coordinate the internal approval process;
– liaise with internal UBS areas (e.g. Business, Credit or Transition Teams) through various communication channels like phone, chat and email.
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes.
You’ll be working in the UBS Investment Bank Global Client Documentation Team in Krakow. Our role is to analyse, prepare and negotiate the Master Agreements and amendments to the documentation for Investment Banking transactions. We cooperate with our business partners in the UBS Investment Bank’s Global Documentation Units in London and Zurich.
– a university degree in Law, Linguistics, Economics or Finance & Banking
– professional experience with legal documentation drafting
– professional experience or interest in financial industry
– strong analytical skills
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
– a great communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
– fluent in English, German or French will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.