TPRM Third Party Type Lead
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
As key person for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Function you are driving TPRM related activities and initiatives. Your strong skills around collaboration with relevant teams, leading projects, managing stakeholder and representing TPRM will be crucial to UBS success.
You will be working in the EMEA region as part of the Inter Entity Outsourcing Team, based in Poland where you will have the opportunity to cooperate with team members located across the world.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Operate as a Subject Matter Expert for Inter Entity Outsourcing topics to advise the relevant stakeholders in executing the minimum standards for Third Party Risk Management
• Actively collaborate within Legal and Business Divisions teams in the maintenance of the Global Master Service Agreement (GMSA) contract
• Lead the annual Responsible Executive affirmation process for UBS entities
• Support the Legal entities performing Key Procedural Controls to ensure proper governance
• Proactively identify control deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and work with key stakeholders in the development of strategic solutions
• Support global regulatory remediation Third Party Risk Management programs and/or enable colleagues executing the remediation activities in a timely fashion.
• Bachelor Degree or international equivalent
• A minimum of 6 years working experience, preferably in a similar role and/or regulatory and risk management or consulting positions with a background in the financial industry
• Excellent written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Strong project, communication and leadership skills
• Detail oriented personality with efficient communication style to support senior decision making
• A leader mentality that is self-motivated and able to work independently
• General flexibility and ability to conduct multi-time zone meetings potentially outside of local business hours
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.