Senior Full Stack Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like working in a very dynamic, fast moving environment? Are you a Java full stack developer who is passionate about building and maintaining a robust and reliable application landscape?
We are looking for someone to assist us in:
• developing, integrating and deploying applications throughout the estate, both frontend and backend
• developing subject matter expertise (SME) on the applications, environments and underlying business processes
• providing escalation level support for applications and services within your domain, supporting all service lifecycle phases, based on ITIL industry standard
• ensuring that applications are and remain compliant to UBS enterprise requirements, business requirements and solution designs; support and manage audit / risk assessments and their remediation as needed
• providing constant feedback
• working in Cloud Azure
You’ll be working in the GI Application Delivery team. We are a dynamic team located in Krakow and acting globally. We deliver IT solutions to Group Investigations using state of the art technology both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. Our current focus is to automate eDiscovery processes and implement advanced investigations management capabilities.
• At least 5 years of experience in holding a senior software engineering position within a complex organization, preferably in the financial services domain
• Development experience with Java Spring boot and frontend framework such as Angular or React
• performing Level 3 support
• ETL data migration/concepts
• Knowledge of DB concepts and hands on experience with databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
• A proactive and independent work style, excellent organizational and time-management skills; fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.