Learning and Development Officer
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
L&D Support Officer plays a key role in supporting the global L&D team to deliver training programs across all regions and practices. The role reports to the Head of Learning and Development within Group Internal Consulting.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Manage all the infrastructure and supporting process for the team, including training invitations, registration, attendance, feedback, reports, printing materials, room reservations and other logistics
- Help in scheduling and organizing trainings across regions and practices
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards on training records as requested
- Maintain training fact sheets
- Maintain inventory, training records for various Group Internal Consulting trainings on My Campus
- Maintain relationship with the external and internal training providers
- Provide support on budgeting and invoice payment process
- Contribute to development of Learning and Development SharePoint site
- Organize team meetings, develop and share minutes of the meeting
Group Internal Consulting is an established organization of more than 750 professionals in UBS. We provide management consulting, project services, digital solutions and agile coaching services to business divisions across the bank.
The Deployment and Development (D&D) team provides strategic, operational, financial and project-deployment support to GIC delivery teams. Within the D&D team, Learning and Development is the talent development arm of Group Internal Consulting, providing professional trainings in the area of transformation, project and change delivery with a commitment to develop world class capabilities to help drive transformations and change across UBS.
- 2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced global environment
- Experience in handling the room reservation system
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in interacting with management teams
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to adapt and network effectively
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.