Service Delivery Head in Global Wealth Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced people manager? Do you want to support the establishment of an integrated set-up in Poland and be the local Senior Manager for that new organization? Are you interested in wealth management topics? We are looking for someone to:
• Supervise, effectively manage and develop the local, multi-functional team as well as to run the daily operational business
• Support, guide, motivate and coach direct reports to develop a constructive mind-set in a culture of integrity, collaboration and challenge to achieve objectives and performance goals
• Liaise, collaborate and co-ordinate with the team-members’ respective line managers in Switzerland, Europe and Americas
• Closely collaborate with business partners abroad, facilitating remote and cross-cultural collaboration
• Actively support and drive the GWM strategic development and the culture of agility
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with the company's internal policies and procedures including human resources policies
• Trigger discussions across functions in the BSC to help define cross functional short- and long-term plans
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in Global Wealth Management and directly report into the GWM COO Chief of Staff. UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Global Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
We want to expand our presence in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering key strategic GWM priorities. In your role, you will be responsible to build up the GWM set up and be the local line manager for respective competence center heads.
• Degree in economics, finance or similar discipline
• Experience in financial industry
• At least 10 years previous experience in similar leadership position, and proven ability to lead large (>200 FTE), matrix organized teams
• Adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to drive organizational change
• Proven relationship management skills – able to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and senior management
• Well structured, target-oriented and skilled with a proper way of working
• Skilled with very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly PowerPoint)
• Professional in English and Polish, German nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.