Internship in Polish Onboarding team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We’re looking for an HR Specialist to join our Polish Onboarding Teams:
• resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
• help our teams in daily HR operation queries from our employees
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
You will be joining our team in Kraków/Green Office and remotely. Your goal in a daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. We love people and we love talking to people. We come from different cultural backgrounds and use in our daily work different foreign languages. We also believe that through such mixture of experiences we can provide the best client service to our UBS Employees working in Poland.
• fluent in English & Polish
• proficient with MS Office
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.