About the job
Come and join our already established setup that supports the Arla business with sparring around how to reduce manual testing by automation. The suite covers all essential SAP solutions in Arla and is business critical, so your contribution will be key to maintain stability.
Your job as a Junior Test Automation Specialist will be to further expand a modular test case approach in Tosca ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in designing, implementing and executing automated test cases.
Your main tasks are:
• Automation of test cases based on business processes on SAP and Non-SAP,
• Documentation of business processes and coverage,
• Liaison with stakeholders to optimize automated scenarios,
• Support ARTs (Projects and Programs) and Teams across Arla,
• Support in execution of automated scenarios.
Who are you?
You will be the key figure in translating business language into the world of testing, meaning that you have to support different technologies with a focus around testing and automation. Furthermore, the following is expected:
• B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering or equivalent,
• 2+ years professional experience in SAP,
• Test automation using different tools - Tosca experience is a plus,
• Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure,
• Communicative skills,
• Strong analytic skills.