About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Java Fullstack Developer in the API Banking cluster.
Description of the cluster:
The API Banking Cluster accelerates the transformation of Commerzbank into a digital technology company by: developing and promoting internal and external APIs that are an integral part of our digital infrastructure. Positioning of Commerzbank in the German market as the first port of call for simple and innovative API-based customer solutions.
Description of the position:
Commerzbank is looking for a Java Fullstack Developer to join their team in Lodz. You will work in an agile scrum team which is responsible for the the Developer Portal of Commerzbank: https://developer.commerzbank.com/
As a fullstack developer you will be developing a java-based application for the Bank. You will join an agaile team consisting of developers, business experts and AO. The tteam is closely collaborating to deliver solutions for Developer Portal of Commerzbank.
from the very
and health insurance
- You are developing a web-based application, which is exposing APIs available for the Bank. You will be responsible for both frontend and backend development.
- You will be mostly developing a mitdier solution based on Java Spring Boot, which enables the frontend functionality.
- You will be using ready-to-use React components (Commerzbank Living Style Guide) as well as designing new components and creating React frontend for several use cases.
- You will be working in a versatile agile team setup, meaning the team includes business analysts, developers, and application operation expert.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- Good knowledge of Frontend integration with Backends using API / REST
- Good knowledge of Git good practices
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Secure Coding practices
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Basic knowledge of build processes for Backend/Frontend applications: Bundling, node js, maven
- Experience with Open Shift; JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Experience with security topics and Axway products (Gateway, Manager)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German B2 level - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.