Who we are looking for
Are you an Italian speaker interested in developing career in investment and fund services industry? We’re not looking for any particular degree subjects. But we do want you to be the best of the best - a driven individual keen to put your career into action. Whether you’re a graduate or postgraduate you’ll find opportunities to suit within State Street
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
We offer roles in various teams in the area of investment and fund services: Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Individually Managed Accounts.
As Fund Accountant you will:
- Calculate Net Asset Value ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Complete and prove reasonability of the Fund valuation components.
- Make sure any discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally.
As Accountant on Individually Managed Accounts you will:
- Ensure clients’ instructions are processed in a timely fashion.
- Perform reconciliation, client administration and analyze the information received.
- Make sure any client’s instruction as well as discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally.
As Transfer Agency Support Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for the correct and timely processing of specific activities performed in the Fund Trading Services area.
- Focus on Accounts Reconciliation, Order Routing, Dividends Payment, FATCA, MIFID.
- Provide Business Reporting, Pledges and other supportive activities.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding service
- Ability to take ownership and initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Good command of Italian
- Good command of English
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic understanding of fund administration would be beneficial
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway