BI Developer with VBA
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– design, build and test core reporting tools for internal clients using VBA and Python together with software such as Tableau, Business Objects, Excel, Alteryx
– deliver complex ad-hoc reports / queries, which include coding and programming to automate processes, using VBA or Python
– work closely with our Analysts to support the implementation of their analytics models
– collaborate across business units, in particular with project managers, process owners, senior management, to drive day-to-day implementation of the business intelligence strategy
– identify opportunities to innovate reporting solutions for our clients, leveraging new methods/technologies where appropriate
You’ll be working in the People Analytics team within Human Resources. In particular you will be part of the Business Intelligence Development team who are responsible for delivering business intelligence tools and dashboards based on workforce data. The products you work on will support internal stakeholders across UBS to make better decisions about their people. The BI Development team is predominantly based in Krakow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
– min. 2 years of experience in developing tools/reports for data analysis and reporting or IT using VBA
– proficiency in Visual Basic for MS Applications
– knowledge of Python, Tableau, Business Objects, GitLab, GitHub and/or Alteryx would be an asset
– strong service delivery focus
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing (you can also explain technology to non-technical audiences)
– able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– assertive to liaise with clients and manage relationships
– analytical with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.