About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as Senior Application Operations - Supporter in Digital Banking Solutions cluster.
Description of the Cluster:
Digital Banking Solutions cluster is located on Ogrodowa street. The key task of this agile cluster is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience. The products will be developed for all customer groups of Commerzbank, i.e. for retail customers, small, medium and large corporates, multi-nationals and institutions. The cluster has the end-to-end responsibility for these products and processes. One of these products is Cash Radar, which is an innovative liquidity forecast tool for SME customers based on a set of algorithms in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Description of the position:
In your role as Application Operations Supporter you will be a team member of experts who are responsible for monitoring and control and maintenance of installment credit applications. For this, you must understanding complex data flows and their business purpose in order to ensure stable and reliable function and a high availability of the IT applications your team (cell) is responsible for.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will be one of the experts in the team/cluster responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc. For this the role requires a combination of application management experience and good understanding of technology used (Azure, webserver and database technologies)
- preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces. Test and validation of deployment packages.
- monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined
- creation and management of technical documentation
- operations monitoring (from 9 am to 17:30pm)
- handling of changes/inicidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
- readiness for business travel to Germany (50% of time during first 3-4 months)
- practical experience in building complex SQL statements and database maintenance of DB (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- practical experience in MS Windows, Red Hat Linux, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
Nice to have:
- experience with cloud technologies (Cloud solutions)
- UNIX shell, Perl, Windows PowerShell
Foreign languages skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.