About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Big Data Engineer – Hadoop in the Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform cluster.
Description of the cluster:
The Markets Compliance & Steering Platform (MCSP) cluster develops and maintains a variety of applications to monitor trading transactions for market abuse and insider policy violations.
The application inventory has been created over several years using different technical frameworks and is currently. being successively renewed.
We are looking for application operation engineers with experience in IT operation of distributed applications in Unix/Linux, job scheduling and application maintenance as well as an agile mindset to complement our delivery team.
The focus of your work is to ensure continuous availability of client server systems and applications and to implement the application environments in close collaboration with the infrastructure teams, as well as the documentation and optimization of the application landscape.
You will implement application-specific configurations in test and production, analyze and correct faults and document the environment. In addition, you will be the consultant for the application environment depending on the given standards of architecture of Commerzbank AG.
Description of the position:
In your role as Engineer Application Operation – (Cluster Global Markets Compliance) you will be involved in the implementation and support of applications of inhouse developed software using Java, .Net., and the ETL-Tool Informatica or different vendor software.
from the very
and health insurance
- Ensure continuous availability of client server systems and applications
- Managing and maintaining the applications in close cooperation with the development teams, the business processing team and the internal customer including problem solving in case of the production issues
- Status reporting and corresponding communication as well as housekeeping activities
- Supporting test-activities on test-environment and performing the test and deployment process for new software releases for the pre-life and production instances
- Compliance with the service level agreements as well as the in- and external regulatory requirements
- Maintain the technical documentation required for application operation
- Use of standard tools for incident, problem, request and change management
- Detection, analysis, correction and documentation of all IT faults in the application environment
- Participation or implementation of changes in the production and test process
- Identification of operational optimization potentials and participation in the creation and implementation of appropriate concepts for their implementation
- Good knowledge of Linux/Solaris
- Good knowledge of SQL/Oracle
- Experience in Agile tools&methods (Jira, Kanban+Scrum)
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn of UC4
- Knowledge of Google Cloud
- Basic knowledge of JBoss, Websphere, HPQC/HPALM
- Basic knowledge of data transformation technologies and tools - ETL, Informatica, Data Warehouse applications
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level – mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.