About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Application Engineer in the Document Lifecycle cluster, which is located in Łódź on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle (DL) is to enable a paperless bank. DL creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
The cluster is responsible for a range of more than 70 applications including standard products such as Assentis DocFamily, Doxis4 and SAPERION as well as inhouse-developed software. The main platforms in use are Linux/Solaris, Windows and Mainframe (IBM z/OS).
Description of the position:
The Cluster “DL” runs a central services supporting “paperless bank” mission. Application Engineer is responsible for assurance that those services runs smoothly, by maintaining applications supporting document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving.
To perform and take responsibility for tasks and activities relating to application operation and production support, the position Application Engineer comprises the following roles: DevOps / Application Administrator.
from the very
and health insurance
- Active monitoring of applications
- Incidents and problems handling
- Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues
- Providing workarounds and final resolutions for problems to assure expected support level
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Unix and Windows Platform
- Good knowledge of Linux applications, services configuration, bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries, Oracle Databases
- Good knowledge of Troubleshooting
- Cloud: basic knowledge of logic and configuration
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactive attitude
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- English - B2 / communicative
- German - A2 / openness to learn
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.