About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Test Coordinator.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of Trade Finance products and services for all clients domestic as well as globally. We provide along the whole Trade Finance supply chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), bank payment obligation (BPO) and guarantees. We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products form product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance related IT-systems.
Description of the position:
In the role as a Test Coordinator Manager you will be responsible for the managing, steering the Test execution. Test Planning, resource planning for test activities, developing Test concept / Plan would be at the core of responsibilities. Preparation of Test Lab by coordinating with the cells, compiling Test Cases and allocating them to the responsible Testers. Facilitating daily tester calls ensuring seamless test execution with excellent moderation and problem-solving. Understanding of Trade Finance (basics) and Octane would be good to have. ISTQB certification would be very helpful.
Agile mindset and practical knowledge about Agile methodology would be required.
from the very
and health insurance
- Managing test execution by coordinating Test activities from testers from Lodz, other international places (in some few cases) and Germany.
- Preparing Test Lab (Test planning) and allocation of Test cases to the responsible testers (resource planning).
- Supporting the creation of Test Plan / Test concept and UAT documentation.
- Supporting test status report creation and working closely with other Test coordinators within the cell ensuring synergy.
- Experience in managing test execution working in a remote mode
- Experience in preparing Test and planning test execution
- Basic Knowledge of working with Azure and Openshift
- Experience in analyzing test requirements, test lab preparation, test planning, test execution and test management tools
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of test automation area with focus on Selenium
- Experience in job scheduling and analysis
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
Foreign Language Skills:
- English C1 Level
- German at least B2 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.