About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Java Developer in the Document Lifecycle cluster, which is located in Łódź on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle (DL) is to enable a paperless bank. DL creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
The cluster is responsible for a range of more than 70 applications including standard products such as Assentis DocFamily, Doxis4 and SAPERION as well as inhouse-developed software. The main platforms in use are Linux/Solaris, Windows and Mainframe (IBM z/OS).
Description of the position:
The Java Developer implements and maintains software based on business requirements or incidents and does optimizations and performance tasks. He/she designs, plans and implements java applications depending on bank standard architectures and business requirements. He/she shares own technical knowledge with other team colleagues and is able to complete his/her role independently.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical specification
- Software development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Creation of technical documentation
- Technical reviews of system components
- Re-engineering/ refactoring of software systems
Good knowledge of:
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- JPA/ Hibernate
- Development of Web Services REST/ SOAP/ XML/ WSDL
Basic knowledge of:
- Oracle DB / SQL / relational databases
- Testing frameworks (JUnit/ Mockito)
- Linux/ Solaris
- Maven/ Gradle
- CI/ CD process
- GIT/ Bitbucket
- English - B1/ B2
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.