About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Description of the cluster:
CORE is an acronym for Commerzbank Related Entities. CORE is a group wide static/master data application of Commerzbank AG which focus on person, organisation and group views. CORE comprises in different modules like CORE Person, CORE GlobalParty & Verbund and CORE Admin.
The importance of person, organisation and group views has grown significantly in the last years because of regulatory requirements and from the sales point of view. It is therefore an integral part of our business model.
The missing comprehensive person, organisation and group views in the Commerzbank group, has been compensated with single applications and predominant manual workarounds.
Because of new and existing regulatory requirements (i.e. tax requirements, granting of exemption applications, transfer of church tax, FATCA, Basel II and III, etc) it has been decided to incrementally rebuild the person, organisation and group views within CORE.
The CORE applications are running by the cluster “Customer Data Management”, which is located on Wersalska street. The cluster “Customer Data Management” maintains mainly applications about static/master data for Commerzbank AG. Most members of this cluster are working in Frankfurt (Main), up to two developer teams are located in Lodz.
Description of the position:
In your role as Java Developer you are responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your main task is to design and integrate high quality solutions until deployment into test environments. You support incidents, problems management and implement bug fixes or changes.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical analysis, technical solution design and implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces based on technology used (Spring, Hibernate, UI frameworks)
- Development of applications for modern Cloud platform technology stacks (Dockerized, Microserivces, Serverless)
- In case of incidents or issues, analysis and designing solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Creation of technical documentation
- Consultancy and advise of Junior staff in your team on development aspects and co-ordination of local team and the German counterparts
- Support the rollouts in production. Preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test and production environments
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/ Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- Very good Java J2EE, high Spring knowledge or container based application development (incl. WebSphere, Tomcat knowledge)
- Development of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL (Implement interfaces in various technologies with using coding and configuration in webMethods)
- Docker, Kubernetes Serverless
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational databases
- CI / CD - Bitbucket, Teamcity
- Experience with cloud platform, e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS
- Agile Software Development / Scrum
- JIRA/ Confluence
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German - not mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.