About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Test Engineer in the Digital Banking Solutions cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Digital Banking Solution (DBS) delivers fast, client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (Online, Mobile, Branch and Customer Desk). Our main products are around everything that is needed within the interface to the customer, e.g. Accounts, payments, transactions.
By using J2EE, REST and SOAP APIs, React.js, we are developing new content providers in the environment of Cross Channel Banking (CCB).
Description of the position:
Within the cluster DBS the development teams provide new digital products and solutions direct for the customer of the Bank. You will develop APIs, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
from the very
and health insurance
- You are developing new APIs which serve for digital products and services of the Bank. These new APIs will be part of the portal platform of the bank but also used bank internally for other purposes. They will deal mainly with the processing of payment transfers.
- You will develop the backend logic of those APIs. This comprises the understanding of complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes – especially in the payment area. Further validation of input data based on the business requirements needs to be implemented. Of course, you will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team.
- You will design and develop REST interfaces that will serve as central APIs.
- You will integrate backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape using multiply different technologies: Rest, SOAP, direct mainframe connectivity, databases.
- You will support the incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team.
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts as well as testers.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- High knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Frameworks
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions
- Good knowledge of design and Implementation of Rest API
- Good knowledge of integration with Backends and Frontends using API / REST / SOAP / etc.
- Good Knowledge of Relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Scrips, ReactJ
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Basic knowledge of JIRA / Confluence / Bitbucket
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Basic knowledge of Secure Coding Practices
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.