About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as an Regular/Senior Software Engineering – Java Developer in the Digital Banking Solution cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Digital Banking Solution delivers fast, client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (Online, Mobile, Branch and Customer Desk). Our main products are around everything what is needed within the interface to the customer, e.g. Account opening, credits, cards. By using J2EE, REST and SOAP APIs, React.js, Apache Wicket, we are developing in the environment of Cross Channel Banking (CCB).
Description of the position:
Within the cluster DBS the development teams provides new digital products and solutions direct for the customer of the Bank. In your role as Software Engineering – Java Developer you will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
from the very
and health insurance
- Development of new web-based applications and frontends for digital products and services of the Bank. These new web-based applications as a part of the portal platform of the bank
- Integration of backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape to realize the functionality of your own application
- Design and development of solutions for complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. You will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team
- Support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- Working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts
- Participation in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- At least 2 years / 4 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Java Frameworks Spring
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- Good knowledge of development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Openness for business travel to Germany (50% of time of first 3-4 months)
Nice to have:
- Relational database and (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Web technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script React, Apache Wicket Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Secure Coding Practices
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.