About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as Oracle Administrator.
The key task of the agile cluster Digital Banking Solutions is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience.
The products will be developed for all customer groups of Commerzbank, i.e. for retail customers, small, medium and large corporates, multi-nationals and institutions. The cluster has the end-to-end responsibility for these products and processes.
The focus for this position will be the planned operational database as basis for all daily banking initiatives will incorporate all relevant data for the functions for our external customer. The new function based on these data will use cloud technology in MS Azure with tomcat and java. The database itself will be based on ORACLE technology.
The operational database will be the heart having an operational impact on different functionalities and produkts that use this database.
Aside this operational database we have a broad range of products in Digital Banking Solution for our customer needs.
from the very
and health insurance
- Assuring stable and error free database functioning with focus on DBO role,
- Defect analysis and bug fixing,
- Prepare technical documentation,
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the data bases of your field of responsibility,
- You will be working in a agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operating,
- Taking responsibility as Technical Product Owner for the DBS database product,
- Handling of changes/inicidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm).
- Managing and supporting solutions including troubleshooting and taskforce initiatives.
- High knowledge about SQL, databases à : Intensive experience in maintenance database, building complex SQL (PL-SQL) statements and database maintenance (ORACLE) with a focus on the role as the database owner,
- High knowledge about Unix/ Linux,
- Practical experience in application management of complex IT systems (IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, Java applications),
- Basic knowledge about Scripting and programming skills: UNIX shell, Perl,
- On-call Service.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German- nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.