About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a IT Business Analyst.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of Trade Finance products and services for all clients domestic as well as globally. We provide along the whole Trade Finance supply chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), bank payment obligation (BPO) and guarantees. We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products form product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance related IT-systems.
Description of the position:
In your role as Technical Business Analyst –Trade Finance you will be part of our cell Interfaces which is implementing and servicing a solution to offer all data from Trade Finance processing application within our bank’s data lake. As BA responsible in this business area you will maintain our Trade Finance data model and integrate new incoming data feeds as well as interfaces for data consumers. For this you will analyze business requirements and map them with relevant data models.
You will use modern IT infrastructure and tools. Our bank’s data lake is based on the Hadoop platform, using Attunity and NiFi for data capture, Hive QL and Scala for operations within the lake and Qlik for end-user reporting. For data analytics we are using the Trifacta tool. DiQuantum is used for documentation of our data model and data flow.
from the very
and health insurance
- As a Business Analyst you are responsible for translation of business requirements into the IT solutions and associated applications; i.e. acting as link between business experts of Trade Finance and IT development or maintenance teams.
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements (actual/target) and define and design the appropriate functional solutions, either as parametrization within the application or as functional IT concept to be implemented by the development team
- You are able to advise and consult business as well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization
- You will create concepts as business process models as well as business data or object models or specifications for the Trade Finance solution
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context you will be also supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyze and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of functional and business analysis aspects for the new Trade Finance (design, build and run)
- Experience in (Technical) Business analysis.
- Basic knowledge of business workflow and data modeling
- Combination of strong IT affinity and business analytics skill
Nice to have:
- Banking and Trade Finance know how
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.