MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
The Krakow factory is one of the largest and most modern PMI factories. We are constantly evolving to create the Factory of the Future, ready to face the challenges of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. Working with us you will learn and experience modern methods and tools to help your organization.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Who are we looking for?• You are 3-5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation (HR, communication, psychology, sociology…or any other but your heart and interest goes into HR))
• You are interested in training topics - tools, new forms of training, current trends
• You speak fluently English & Polish
• You have proactive attitude and learning opportunities is something that drives you
• Very good communication skills (oral & written) to produce learning materials, prepare communication to organization and easily connect with our colleagues hungry for knowledge
• You are well-organized person – you know how to prioritize and plan ahead but not afraid to raise your hand ask for help, propose changes and show us how to do things differently
• You have practical knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You are available to work for at least 30 hours a week
• We want you to be part of the team and learn from us – at the same time we will be happy to learn from you
What we offer you?• Up to 12 months paid internship
• Induction & development trainings
• Opportunity to learn how talent management is organized in the international company
• Opportunity to experience how real-life business works and how HR plays important role in it
• Opportunity to practice presentation skills
• Opportunity to gain practical knowledge about learning programs and what’s behind the scenes
• Access to internal training platform with wide offer of soft skills courses and language learning platform
How can you make history with us?• Administrating trainings (preparing development offer, set logistics, communication with participants)
• Run your own project of revamping learning program under supervision of your manager
• Supporting the team in day-to-day work
• Participating in projects run in the department (i.e. learning programs for leaders)
• Co-creating webinars and workshops
• Creating training materials
• Co-facilitating trainings
• Reporting key data
• Preparing communication to the employees
• Sharing insights, implementing new ideas and improvements
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.